We know that we wouldn’t be your first choice for customer service without the amazing staff who go above and beyond to help you find your new-to-you vehicle, and we’re looking to add some new faces to our team! We often have openings for car sales jobs or mechanic or autobody technician jobs in Edmonton.
Toyota on the Trail is the newest member of the Don Wheaton Group of Companies, who have served Edmonton drivers for over 50 years. Our track record of long-term staff retention is a testament to the “Wheaton Way” of business, and we look for team members to settle in for a nice, long ride. We offer an excellent commission pay plan, including health and dental benefits. As part of the Don Wheaton Group of Companies, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, demo plans, and a friendly work environment.
The following roles are available to start immediately for the right candidates. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Toyota on the Trail is looking for a Shuttle Driver to build a career within our dealership. We are seeking someone with professional customer service experience and excellent oral and written communication skills. If you are a self-motivated individual with a positive attitude and are interested in contributing to an amazing customer experience, we want you part of the team!
The Shuttle Driver is responsible for providing customers with a positive service experience by driving them to or picking them up from their homes or offices while service is being performed on their vehicles.
Responsibilities may include:
- Greeting customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Driving customers to their homes or places of business and picks them up after their vehicle is repaired
- Use good judgement and safe driving skills at all times
- Keep a timely shuttle route and advise customers of times of departure and arrival
- Assist customers in getting in and out of vehicles
- Keep a record of trips including name of passengers and destination or pick-up point
- Notify Service Manager of any servicing the shuttle vehicle may require such as oil changes, tires, cleaning, and general maintenance
- Perform general cleanup of assigned vehicles including but not limited to dusting, vacuuming, wiping, rinsing
- Keep assigned vehicles neat and organized
- Fill vehicle with fuel
- Class 5 Drivers License with a clean drivers abstract
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to interact well with others
- Works well in a team environment
- Able to work well with a diverse group of people
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.