2017 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro Series Edmonton AB
If the standard 2017 Toyota Tundra just isn’t enough for you, then you should consider opting for the most premium option from the lineup: the 2017 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro Series in Edmonton AB. Offering just a little bit more of everything, the TRD Pro version of the Tundra isn’t just extremely powerful and capable, but an outstanding option in the off-road trucking segment as well. Outfitted with tons of great upgrades that make off-roading not only easier but more enjoyable, we cannot wait for the 2017 Tundra TRD Pro to arrive here in Edmonton.
2017 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro Series Specs & Features
The 2017 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro Series is only available in two different configurations, either the CrewMax or Double Cab. The TRD Pro Series is built onto the preexisting TRD Off-Road trim level, meaning you’ll get all of those upgrades and enhancements as well. So before even adding the laundry list of features that come with the TRD Pro Series, your truck is outfitted with things like Bilstein shock absorbers, fuel tank protector plates, clearance and backup sensors, an anti-theft system and even more. But, as we mentioned, the TRD Pro Series trim level adds an incredible amount of off-road enhancements, as well as some design cue updates.
- Remote Reservoir Suspension from Toyota Racing Development
- 18” Black Alloy Wheels
- Center Cap from Toyota Racing Development
- Premium Audio
- Audio Visual Navigation Premium Navigation System
- Black Leather seats, featuring Red Stitching
- Black Tundra Badge on Front Doors
- Skid Plate from Toyota Racing Development
- Pro Bed-side Stamping from Toyota Racing Development
- Performance Dual Exhaust from Toyota Racing Development
- Performance Tailpipes from Toyota Racing Development
- Pro Shift Knob from Toyota Racing Development
- Pro Carpet Floor Mats
If you think the 2017 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro Series might be the perfect truck for you, be sure to schedule an early test drive right here on our website or by giving the dealership a call at the sales desk. Once it arrives, we’ll make sure you’re among the first people to hop into the driver’s seat.