The 2018 Toyota C-HR is one of the most exciting subcompact crossover vehicles available on the market. It’s edgy styling, futuristic interior, and available performance-minded upgrades make it the perfect choice for drivers who want a sleek, sporty ride, or drivers looking for a dependable and park-able SUV alike.
[READ MORE: What Makes Our Brand-New Subcompact Crossover Tick?]
You may remember when we reported on the 2017 Toyota C-HR’s pricing and fuel efficiency. Efficiency really is the name of the game for the Toyota C-HR, whose base gives drivers a 2.0L 4-cylinder engine, delivering 144 horsepower and 139 lb-ft. of torque.
Since the Toyota C-HR was brand new for 2017, we don’t expect any changes to come to the base body style, power train or drive train.
Trim Level Options for the 2018 Toyota C-HR
Technically, the only trim level option offered is the high-end XLE. There are, however, two packages of the XLE trim available for the 2018 Toyota C-HR.
- Electronically-controlled continuously variable transmission (CVT). Sequential shift mode
- 7″ touch panel display audio
- Inputs: USB, auxiliary, Bluetooth
- Backup camera
- 4.2″ TFT multi-information display for driver
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Keyless entry
- LED Daytime running lights
- Toyota Safety Sense (TSS-P*)
- 17″ aluminum alloy wheels, wheel locks
- Everything included with XLE trim level
- Push-button start
- Smart key system
- Puddle lamps
- Power folding mirrors
- Added safety with blind spot monitor system and rear cross traffic alert
- 18″ aluminum alloy wheels replace 17″ aluminum alloy wheels on the XLE model (P225/50R18)
In addition to these separate package levels, Toyota offers genuine accessories that can be installed by the dealer on any new 2018 Toyota C-HR. All of these additional accessories are covered under your Toyota warranty. They include:
- Engine block heater
- Cargo liner
- Cargo net
- Door sill plate (coming soon)
- Fog light kit (coming soon)\
- Hood deflector
- Paint protection film
- Roof rack
- Side window deflectors
- Tub-style all season floor mats
Here in Edmonton, many of these additional upgrades may be helpful or even necessary. Toyota models have always been paragons of reliability and cutting edge safety and convenience features. While the C-HR presents a unique vehicle style, Toyota’s reputation for delivering a custom and dependable vehicle is as high as it ever was.
To schedule a test drive with the 2018 Toyota C-HR, contact us today!