2017 Toyota 86 Special Edition Canadian Release Date
If we had to settle on just one of the new vehicles that were introduced or remodeled for the 2017 model year, it would probably have to be the sporty 2017 Toyota 86. Now, we’re being told that there will be a Special Edition trim level released across Canada. We thought we’d fill you in on the details about the 86 Special Edition to give you a better idea about this exclusive, limited-supply release.
[ READ MORE: 2017 Toyota 86 Specs & Features ]
“The Toyota 86 Special Edition takes the 86’s authentic, track-tested handling and boosts it with additional performance technology. We’ve also added unique, attention-getting style so the 86 Special Edition stands out when standing still, too. Fans of the Toyota 86 will want this one in their driveway.”
– Cyril Dimitris, Vice President, Toyota Canada Inc.
Upgrades in the 2017 Toyota 86 Special Edition
- Solar Flare or Halo exterior color options
- Rear spoiler
- Heated exterior mirrors
- 17” black alloy wheels
- LED fog lights
- Unique underbody panel
- Heated front seats featuring black leather and orange stitching
- Leather-trimmed steering wheel featuring orange stitching
- Shift boot and parking brake lever featuring orange stitching
- Unique center console placard
- Smart Key with Push-button Start featuring Touch-activated door unlock
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 6-speed manual transmission
- 2” multi-information display featuring G-force meter, stop watch and vital information display
It’s important for you to know and remember that only 125 of these 2017 Toyota 86 Special Edition models will be built and sold across Canada. So if you think you might interested in calling one of these bad boys yours, make sure you get in on it and reserve your model as soon as you can.