2018 Toyota RAV4 Adventure Canadian Release Date
The past few days we’ve been focused on giving you all the information you need in regards to the three new vehicles that made their debut at the 2017 Chicago Auto Show last week. We already covered the new TRD Sport versions of the Tundra and Sequoia, which leaves us with the headliner of the press conference, a brand-new special edition trim level for the 2018 Toyota RAV4 called Adventure, and we cannot wait until its Canadian release date.
“The RAV4 Adventure features a sporty suspension that has a taller ride height, helping people go more places, and have even more fun getting there. The Adventure will be available in both front and all-wheel drive configurations, and includes a standard Tow Prep Package. It will easily be spotted by its rugged exterior styling. The RAV4 Adventure will go on sale in September, and we expect it will attract a new active buyer.”
– Bill Fay, Vice President and General Manager, Toyota Group
2018 Toyota RAV4 Adventure Enhancements & Features
We figured we’d just give you a list of some of the different enhancements and standard features that will be available in the 2018 Toyota RAV4 Adventure model when it becomes available sometime this September.
- Dynamic Torque Control AWD
- Tow Prep Package
- Upgraded radiator
- Supplemental engine oil & transmission fluid coolers
- Suspension system with a higher ride height
- Large over-fender flares
- 18” 5-spoke black alloy wheels with R-speed tires
- Lower body guards
- Black headlight bezels
- Black fog lamp surrounds
- Unique interior trim panels
- Leather-wrapped shift knob
- 120V/100W cargo-area power outlet
- Adventure door sill protectors
- All-weather floor and cargo mats, featuring Adventure logo
The 2018 Toyota RAV4 Adventure could have more features than this, obviously including many of the features standard on other RAV4 trim levels. Be sure to keep an eye here in September to find out when it becomes available.