Did you know that the Montreal International Auto Show kicks off later this week? Toyota’s media day kicks off at 11:05 a.m. on January 19th, which is Thursday of this week. Unless you’re an accredited member of the media, you won’t be able to attend this day, but you will be able to see all the same vehicles throughout the course of the show. So what is Toyota bringing? Well, most excitingly, there will be several Canadian premieres, and even a North American premiere, and much more – including, of course, the 2018 Toyota C-HR.
[ READ MORE: 2018 Toyota C-HR Canadian Release Date ]
As we mentioned, there will be several exciting vehicles available to view at the Toyota booth. Of course, the entire 2017 lineup will be on display, including the all-new Corolla iM, Toyota Highlander and Toyota 86. But there will also be some exciting highlights that we cannot wait to get an up-close-and-personal look at.
Highlights of the Toyota Booth
- Canadian Premiere: 2018 Toyota C-HR
- Canadian Auto Show Debut: 2017 Toyota Prius Prime
- Canadian Auto Show Debut: Toyota Fuel Cell Vehicle Plus Concept Car
- Toyota Mirai hydrogen fuel cell vehicle
- Toyota TS0 Hybrid Racing Car – built to FIA World Endurance Championship requirements
- Toyota Safety Sense Virtual Reality Simulator
Perhaps more exciting than all of that is the fact that we’ve been promised a North American debut for a vehicle, and we’re not even sure what it is yet. So we’ll be keeping our eyes peeled on the 19th for more info, and keep you updated right here on our blog.